Monday, June 30, 2008

Summertime Fun











I think this collection of pictures gives a fairly accurate description of my awesome kids and their wildly different personalities. Kadee Joy was the only "planned" baby...our boys were big surprises for which we are very grateful. And I think that each of them have made me a less judgemental person in general. God is gracious in showing us how terribly, terribly wrong we can be in thinking that we are ever really in control, and my three children remind me that we are all so much better off in His hands.

No comments:

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...