Monday, June 8, 2009

Meme too

So I didn't know these things were called "meme's". But I LOVE them. And I think Sherry tagged me, but I could be wrong...I'll go for it anyway.

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Visiting my family in Victoria, BC
2. Getting my stinking classroom finished so I can officially be done for the summer
3. Sleeping through the night (sigh)
4. My next trip to Starbucks
5. Watching Harry Potter with the fam
6. Eating Peanut M&M's with milk tonight
7. My next date with my husband
8. Seeing my dad again

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Took a nap with Kadee Joy
3. Waited a looooong time for one meeting to finish so that I could....
4. Go to the second meeting.
5. Went to Youth Group
6. Got punished at Bingo
7. Had an outstanding dinner (thank you Pam)
8. Had a late night "discussion" with Chris and Charlie

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Have a conversation with my son, Andrew
2. Understand what my husband means the first time he says it without immediately feeling defensive (ENFP + ISTJ=frequent miscommunication)
3. Speak Spanish fluently
4. Take less time to get comfortable enough to call someone "friend"
5. Be completely debt free (I'm working on this one)
6. Go out in public with Andrew and not have him run
7. Have a clean house ALL THE TIME
8. Be able to eat WHATEVER I WANT without worrying about the sodium content

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. ABC News
2. West Wing (reruns)
3. FRIENDS (reruns)
4. Seinfeld (reruns)
5. Wipeout
6. Dora the Explorer
7. BackYardigans
8. Max and Ruby

Eight Favorite Fruits:
1. Blackberries
2. Kiwi
3. Grapes
4. Honey Crisp Apples
5. Green Apples (with caramel)
6. Raspberries
7. Strawberries
8. Huckleberries

Eight Places to Visit:
1. England
2. Ireland
3. Hawaii
4. Mexico
5. Germany
6. Israel
7. Italy (been there, but I'd like to go back)
8. Spain (been there, but I'd like to go back)

Eight Places I've Lived:
1. Reedsport, OR
2. Newport, OR
3. Toledo, OR
4. Siletz, OR
5. Dinuba, CA
6. Tillamook, OR
7. Kirkland, WA
8. Nampa, ID

1 comment:

Sherry said...

it was you I tagged, you were correct :). Fun to read your answers. Enjoy your summer!!!

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...