Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging and Such

So I LOOOOOOOVE blogging. Sometimes a little too much. I used to blog on MySpace before it began to eat at my soul. I'm hoping that this will be a healthy outlet with which I can share the joy, pain, and triumphs one might find in the life of a 28 year old American woman, wife, and mother of three. Sometimes I feel like my life is a drama worthy of television, and then I watch the news and realize that the amount of pain I think that I have experienced in my 28 years is ridiculously small compared to the horror so many women have lived out in much shorter time period.

So I ask that if you read this, you read it with the understanding that this is only my world, my reality, and my perception, and while being an honest assessment of those things it may be stated somewhat more dramatically than it actually played out, or in some cases is decidedly soften for the sake of working out my true feelings. Enjoy! My first "real" blog will be coming out in about three minutes.

1 comment:

Dee Wirick Davis said...

Thank you for sharing something so personal and I am sure difficult. I know that as a family we have had a huge amount of heartache and changes in the past 4 years. I am so proud of you for being open and honest. You have had more than most people have in a lifetime. You are amazing--you have the most beautiful children and Chris has come alongside you, worked hard and made me proud. I love you, Mom

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...