Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Because I like them

A. Attached or single? Married for seven years
B. Best friend? My dear husband and my twin sissy.
C. Cake or pie? Oh, pie please.
D. Day of choice? An uneventful one.
E. Essential items? Bible, Starbucks, my anti-depressant. :)
F. Favorite color(s)? Green.
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Hometown? Tillamook
I. Favorite indulgence? Grande iced Black and White Mocha, no whip, extra ice
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Three beautiful kids. Kadee Joy, Andrew, and Jeffy
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus.
M Marriage date? August 11
N. Number of brothers or sisters? 1 little brother, 1 twin sister
O. Oranges or apples? Um...apples, with caramel
P. Phobias? escalators
Q. Quotes? See my facebook page
R. Reasons to smile? My husband, my kids, my family, my Jesus, Starbucks.
S. Season of choice? I generally like it warm, but I like just when it's changing from one season to the other. Fall and Spring are great for a while. Summer is probably the best, though.
T. Tag 5 people: You got me.
U. Unknown fact about me: I got left at a McDonald's by my parents when I was 8 years old.
V. Vacation of choice? One that is fully paid for.
W. Worst habit? Hunting for split ends, worrying
X. Xray or ultrasound? For fun, or what?
Y. Your favorite food? Sonic Cheeseburger, Cracker Barrel, Mom's Roast and Potato
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo the lion

No comments:

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...