Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kadee Joy!


My girl. She is so beautiful, so intelligent, so crazy, so outgoing, so much potential wrapped into such a little person. I love her so much, and cannot imagine life without her. Happy Birthday, Bug!


Our first real look at each other.



Around six months in her butterfly glasses.

In her mommy's bonnet.

Shortly after her hair was long enough to be put in pigtails.


So cute! Around 16 months.



1st birthday with Jenny's Monkey Cake

Around 20 months at Bomma's house with Cousin Isaac.


Almost three years old.

3rd Birthday


4th Birthday at Red Robin (Birthday party number one out of three)


























1 comment:

Dee Wirick Davis said...

What a special girl. I wish I could spend more time with her. I love her sweetness, her ability to make me laugh, her energy. I have no doubt she would have been the apple of her poppa's eye. Bomma

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...