Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Out of the mouths of babes..."

So first off Jeffy's standing. He's very funny because he loves to stand up (with the help of furniture) but gets tired very quickly and has no earthly idea of how to sit back down. So we have to rescue him quite frequently.



Secondly, Kadee Joy drew a family picture. One of the people in the picture stood out as having quite a large noggin. I asked her who it was and she answered, "Daddy." Chris came over, saw his image, and asked Kadee Joy why his head was so big. "Because you have a big head, daddy!"



Can I get an amen from those of you who know Chris well?



:)

No comments:

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...