Friday, January 23, 2009

Guilty Mother Syndrome

So that was the title of the blog I wrote at 4:30 am.

I pulled the blog at 6:45 this morning.

I write pretty well at that time of day, but I also tend to write to deep, too openly, too painfully. It was a very painful blog, one that took a harsh look at myself and the struggles that I still face.

Of course, if you've read my other posts, they can often be that way anyway.

But this one was too many of those things, and putting into writing that is published on the Internet was too much even for me.

So I will write a blog later that gives a better of look of how I am feeling that includes the discretion that even I feel is important when it comes to blogs. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

On Being Sexually Assaulted While Having a Seizure, Reporting It, and the Aftermath

I never thought it would happen to me. I certainly never thought it would happen at work. When it happened, I reported it.  Immediately. The...